Countdown to World Championships
Stadium Municipal D’Agen, France
OUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Participation fee for Duo dancer
- Water during the competition
- Certificate for all dancers
- International judges
- Participation fee for crew competition per dancer – Each dancer is paying for each division. If a dancer is participating in both Small Crew division and Mega Crew Division, then the dancer will be invoiced for both divisions. – Water during the competition – Certificates for all dancers – Medals for all Medalists
- Participation fee for each Battle dancer
- All dancers have to pay, also if competing in the Crew competitions.
- Price Money and Medals for all Winners in Adult
- International Judges
“HIP HOP” is “UNITING” – coming together, sharing, respecting each other and learning from one another in order to grow and create better results. During 2019 we had over 1800 dancers, and this year we expect a great event. Hip Hop Unite is proud to arrange the Event in France.
- International event with over 17 country members.
- International judge panel, where majority of the judges are HHU certified.
- International workshops, and coming together.
- Clear Rules & Regulations for all divisions.
- Small Crew competitions in: Cadet, Junior, Adult and Senior.
- Mega Crew competitions in Cadet and Adult.
- DUO competitions in cadet, junior, adult and senior divisions
- Youth Battle 1vs1 Hip Hop
- Adult Battle 1vs1 Hip Hip
- Judges Feedback after the Finals
- Medals, Trophies and Prize Money
INFO ABOUT HOTEL & TRANSPORTATION
Hotels & Hostels
Link to different hotels and hostels opportunities near the “STADIUM MUNICIAL D’AGEN”
Transportation to Agen
In this link you will find the best ways to travel to Agen.
– Info about Flight
– Agen by TGV Train
– Shuttle info
– Car Rental &more
COVID-19 GUIDANCE AND INFO
Important notice and guidelines regarding Covid-19.
The health and safety of our participants, dancers, staff and the wider community is our primary concern and we are monitoring the situation day-by-day as it evolves. The information for members in each country may vary and we ask that you please check the restrictions and regulations that apply to you, before you join our event
- We request all HHU members to comply with their Government’s regulations and guidance.
- The restrictions and guidance are changing rapidly and we recommend that you regularly check your Government’s website and with your local public health department for advice.
- Hip Hop Unite and the event organisers are doing everything humanly possible to address all restrictions and safety protocols.
- We are all looking forward to a ‘live’ event!
- Please, follow the official instructions for travelling from your country of origin to France and back.
- Make sure you have insurance for your travel and accommodation related to your trip that includes coverage of any possible complications related to Covid-19.
- All participants (competitors, coaches, spectators, judges, officials, and guests) need to either:
- Prove to be Covid negative by showing the result of antigen test or PCR test
- OR present a document that shows you have had Covid-19 in the last 180 days
- OR complete vaccination at least two weeks before entering the Venue.
- This will be checked every day at the entrance to the Venue. All other sanitary rules and regulations will be in place according to the French government.
TravelPlease find here the rules that apply to you depending on where you are travelling to or from. More info
THE LOCATION OF THE EVENT
Stadium Municipal D'Agen, France
17 Cours Washington, 47000 Agen, France
420 775 993 200
OUR CREW JUDGES
Marzanne Le Roux
OUR DUO & BATTLE JUDGES
OUR MC & DJ
MC Tommy Guns
Generic Questions About This Event
Do you have a Code of Conduct?
Hip Hop Athletes are obligated to follow the good spirit of the sport and ethical values of the sport, the principles of Fair Play, National and International Anti-Doping Codes and other rules and regulations that are in force.
Fair Play is often referred to as “the spirit of sport”, it is essence of Olympism; it is how we play true. The spirit of sport is the celebration of the human spirit, body and mind, and is characterized by to following values:
• Ethics, fair play and honesty • Health • Excellence in performance • Character and education • Fun and joy • Teamwork • Dedication and commitment • Respect for rules and laws • Respect for yourself and other participants • Courage • Community and solidarity
What is Hip Hop Unite?
“HIP HOP” is “UNITING” – coming together, sharing, respecting each other and learning from one another in order to grow and create better results.
The idea behind HIP HOP UNITE is to create a well structured organization offering hip hop workshops, education and national, european and world championships focusing on the needs of dancers, coaches and clubs
How can we register for the event?
Our registration process is very simple. Please go to the top of this page and click on the “Register” Button.
On this form registration form you can register your team in Cadet small crew, Junior small crew, Adult small Crew, Senior Small Crew, Mega Crew, DUO’s and Battles.
What about the music?
We do not accept or use CD – You need to upload your music upon registration of your team or send the music to [email protected], and we’ll have it tested and ready to go on the day. The format must be MP3.
Crews are required to BRING AT LEAST ONE (1) CD with your music to the event as backup – JUST IN CASE THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE UPLOADED MP3-TRACK. The backup-CD should be labeled, being clearly identified with the following: Category, Name of Crew, Country. Example is the following: Cadet_NoWayCrew_France
Is it possible to substitute a dancer?
For SMALL CREW a total of two (2) members can be substituted from the preliminary round to the final round but any change must be authorized by the Head Judge.
For MEGA CREW a total of four (4) members can be substituted from the preliminary round to the final round but any change must be authorized by the Head Judge. .
Can we test the floor/stage?
Please refer to the time table.
Crew dancer in the Battle?
At Hip Hop Unite we offer the following to battle categories: Hip Hop 1vs1 Adult & Hip Hop 1vs1 Youth. The Youth category is from 7-12 years old.
Do you give Prize money?
Yes, Prize Money is awarded in the Adult and Mega Crew Division for all medalists (1st, 2nd and 3rd places).
The prize money will be paid out to the winning crews right after the finals by the Secretary General.
Thanks to all our partners & sponsors for their help. They are all fully dedicated to help you